Can you copy files from an iPod?
Select all the folders in the iPod_Control > Music folder and copy and paste them to a location on your hard drive. This will transfer your music from your iPod to your computer. The files all have random four-letter file names. If you’re using a Windows PC, you can see the tags for each music file in File Explorer.
How do I transfer files from iPod to computer?
Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following: Transfer a file from your iPod touch to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To.
Can I transfer my iPod music to another computer?
If you get a new computer, you can transfer your iTunes library by connecting computers or by using iPod or a portable drive. See the Apple Support article Back up and restore your iTunes library on your PC.
Can I transfer music from iPod to MP3 player?
If you have a collection of music in iTunes or the Music app on your computer, you don’t need an iPod from Apple to listen to it on the go, nor do you need an MP3 player you can use with iTunes. You can put music from iTunes onto any MP3 player.
What happens if I plug my iPod into a new computer?
In short, you don’t want to lose data, but syncing the iPod with a new computer means all the content on your iPod will be overwritten with the content in that computer’s iTunes library.
How do I find hidden files on my iPod?
Finding Hidden iPod Music Files
- In Explorer, open the iPod icon in the Removable Disk drive.
- Click Tools.
- Scroll down and click Folder Options.
- Click the View tab.
- Under Hidden Files and Folders, select Show hidden files and folders.
- Select Apply, then click OK.
How can I get files off my broken iPhone?
3. Recover Data from Broken iPhone Directly
- Run PhoneRescue for iOS and connect screen broken iPhone to Computer. Download PhoneRescue for iOS on your computer and run it.
- Scan the iPhone. To choose the data you want to restore, and click the OK button to scan your iPhone.
- Preview and retrieve data from iPhone.