How can I renew my Rawalpindi license online?
How to apply and renew your driving license online in Pakistan
- Login to the DLIMS Website.
- Download the required form in the download sections.
- Fill the form.
- Submit the required documents to the nearest licensing center.
- Pass the initial theoretical test after a licensing period of 42 days.
- Take the driving test.
How can I pay my traffic challan in Rawalpindi?
Citizens can pay their traffic challans through e-Pay Punjab, Internet Banking, ATM, Over the Counter in banks, and other digital payment channels including Jazzcash, Easypaisa, Upaisa, HBL Konnect, UBL Omni, and TCS.
Who is CTO Rawalpindi?
Rai Mazhar Iqbal
The Rawalpindi Chief Traffic Officer (CTO) Rai Mazhar Iqbal assumed charge of his office on Thursday.
How can I renew my driving Licence in Rawalpindi?
Renewal License Forms
- Copy of CNIC.
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- Medical certificate (issued by authorized medical practitioner)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (only for the candidates of the age of 50 years or above)
- Application form.
- Original Driving License.
- Relevant tickets.
How much is fine for expired license?
Motorists who have not renewed their expired licence will pay about 10% penalty fees for each month. Traffic officials could also hand out fines up to R1000 for an expired vehicle licence disc.
Can you pay traffic fine online?
payCity is an easy-to-use online system that allows you to view and pay for your outstanding traffic fines, settle your municipal accounts, purchase prepaid utilities and set reminders to renew your vehicle licence disc.
How can I check my Islamabad E-challan?
Steps to verify E-Challan:
- If you are new user then create your account or continue as a Guest user.
- If you have already account then login with CNIC and password.
- Go to e-police section and click on E-Challan icon.
- Enter your vehicle Registration No and get your challans.
How can I renew my driving Licence online in Punjab?
How to apply for Driving Licence Renewal in Punjab?
- Step 1 : Go to official parivahan website https://parivahan.gov.in/
- Step 2 : Now open new screen and Select your state.
- Step 3 : select from menu to renewal on DL.
- Step 4 : Now see instruction and Click on Continue.
How much does it cost to renew a driving Licence?
In the Western Cape, you’ll pay R140 for a driving licence renewal, plus an additional R40 for a temporary licence if your card is already expired.
Can I drive with an expired driving Licence?
It is important to know when your driving licence expiry date is (or was), as it is illegal to drive without a valid licence. Although the DVLA may send renewal reminders prior to the expiry date, it is your responsibility to make sure that your licence is up-to-date, including getting renewal forms if necessary.
Can I renew my car licence at Spar?
Renewonline is an online renewal portal that also offers the option to renew vehicle licenses at retail stores across the country. These outlets include selected Spar stores, Pick ‘n Pay branches, and PostNet outlets, as well as all Safari Outdoor stores.