How do I change my picture on my profile?
Change your picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- At the top right, tap your profile picture.
- On your profile picture, tap Camera. Change or Add profile picture.
- Take or choose a new profile picture.
- Drag your profile picture to the center of the square.
- Tap Save as profile picture.
How do I change my profile picture on 2020?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap Edit Profile. Tap Change Profile Photo, then select where you’d like to import your picture from. Tap Done (iPhone) or (Android) after making your changes.
How do I change my profile picture on my hub?
When your account is created, you are automatically assigned a profile image. You can change this at any time by either selecting a pre-created icon, or by uploading your own picture. To change your profile picture, go to your profile image and click on My Profile. Click on Edit Profile.
Can you change your profile picture for one person?
To do this, go to your profile picture settings and select the “Change Profile Picture” option. From here, you can choose which picture you want to use for each contact.
How do I change my profile picture on my phone?
Add or change your profile picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Google Manage your Google Account. Personal info.
- Under “Basic info,” tap Photo. You may be asked to sign in.
- Tap Set Profile Picture.
- Tap Accept.
How do I change a contact photo?
Add Photos to Android Contacts
- Launch the Phone app, find the contact you would like to change the picture for, and tap it to open the contact card.
- Once you select the contact, enter Edit Mode first.
- Edit the picture to your liking, and make sure to save the changes when finished.
How do you change your profile picture on your iPhone?
Change your Apple ID photo on iCloud.com
- On iCloud.com, go to Account Settings, then click the photo next to your name.
- Do one of the following: Drag an image file onto the photo. Click Choose Photo, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do you change your profile on scratch?
Go to @example’s profile, then right-click the picture, then click “save picture”. Turn that picture into your avatar.