How do I complete the Brownie Quest?
To complete the Brownie QuestJourney, girls must earn four awards: Discover Key; Connect Key; Take Action Key; Brownie Quest Award. The Discover Key and Connect Key Awards prepare girls for their Take Action Project, which leads to the Take Action Key and ultimately the Brownie Quest Award.
What are the Brownie journeys?
It’s Your World–Change it!
How do you get the Brownie Girl Scout badge?
- Step 1 – Sing Everywhere. Learn a classic Girl Scout song and sing along!
- Step 2 – Celebrate Juliette Low’s Birthday. Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of the Girl Scouts, was born on October 31st, 1860.
- Step 3– Share Sisterhood.
- Step 4– Leave a place better than you found it.
- Step 5 – Enjoy Girl Scout Traditions.
What are Brownie Girl Scouts?
Brownies. Brownies are in second and third grades (around ages 7–9). and earn triangular shaped Brownie Leadership Journey Awards and National Proficiency Badges. Their uniform consists of a brown vest or sash which may be worn with a white shirt and khaki bottoms or with an official Brownie uniform.
How do you get brownie First Aid badges?
How to Earn the Girl Scout Brownie First Aid Badge
- Step 1 Find Out How to Get Help From 911.
- Step 2 Talk to Someone Who Treats Injured People.
- Step 4 Learn How to Treat Minor Injuries.
- Step 5 Know How to Prevent and Treat Outdoor Injuries.
- Step 3 Making Your First Aid Kit.
What are the badges for Brownies?
Brownie Interest Badges
- Brownie Collecting Interest Badge.
- Brownie My Rights Interest Badge.
- Brownie Local History Interest Badge.
- Brownie Performing Interest Badge.
- Brownie Baking Interest Badge Available Soon.
- Brownie Painting Interest Badge.
- Brownie Dancing Interest Badge.
- Brownie Grow Your Own Interest Badge.