How do I connect my iPhone 4 to Windows 7?
Click the Start menu orb and type bluetooth into the search box. From the list of Control Panel results, Click Add a Bluetooth device. A new window should pop-up, and in the middle of the window will be a white box where your iPhone or iPod should appear. Select your device and then Click Next.
What is the PC Suite for iPhone?
iPhone PC Suite is a free software published in the Telephony list of programs, part of Communications. This Telephony program is available in English. It was last updated on 2018-03-27. iPhone PC Suite is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
How do I connect my iPhone to a PC?
Set up syncing between your Windows PC and iPhone Connect iPhone and your computer with a cable. In the iTunes app on your PC, click the iPhone button near the top left of the iTunes window. Select the type of content you want to sync (for example, Movies or Books) in the sidebar on the left.
How do I connect my iPhone 4s to my computer without iTunes?
Without iTunes or third-party software, you can connect your iPhone to a Windows PC via a USB cable directly, which is the easiest way to get things done….To connect iPhone to PC via a USB cable:
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone with PC.
- Unlock your iPhone and trust the computer.
Does iPhone work with Windows 7?
Using a USB cable or adapter, you can directly connect iPhone and a Mac or Windows PC. Make sure you have one of the following: Mac with a USB port and OS X 10.9 or later. PC with a USB port and Windows 7 or later.
How do I get Windows 7 to recognize my iPhone?
1) Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes that works on your computer. 2) Check that you have the latest software on your Windows 7. You can check the if there are available updates on your computer by the path Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Update. 3) Press Trust on your iPhone.
How do I install Apple drivers on Windows 7?
- Open Control Panel > Device Manager.
- Plug in your device.
- Locate Universal Serial Bus Controllers > Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
- Right-click and select Update Driver Software…
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Browse to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers or.