How do I connect to iDRAC first time?
In the System Setup Main Menu, click iDRAC Settings. The iDRAC Settings page is displayed….To register iDRAC:
- Enable Register DRAC on DNS.
- Enter the DNS DRAC Name.
- Select Auto Config Domain Name to automatically acquite domain name from DHCP. Else, provide the DNS Domain Name.
How do I setup iDRAC?
- Turn on the managed system.
- Press during Power-on Self-test (POST).
- In the System Setup Main Menu page, click iDRAC Settings. The iDRAC Settings page is displayed.
- Click Network. The Network page is displayed.
- Specify the network settings.
- Click Back, click Finish, and then click Yes.
How do I add a disk to iDRAC?
- Access the BIOS by F2 > Device Settings.
- Select RAID Controller.
- In Dashboard view, select Main Menu.
- Select Virtual Disk Management.
- Select the virtual disk that is changed.
- In the drop-down, select Reconfigure Virtual Disks and press GO button.
- Select the RAID Level and level and press button Choose the Operation.
How do I create a virtual disk with Dell iDRAC?
1) In the iDRAC Web Interface, go to Configuration > Storage Configuration.
- 2) Select the controller for which you want to create the virtual disk from the Controller drop-down menu.
- 4) Open the Virtual Disk Configuration menu and click on the button Create Virtual Disk.
Can’t connect to iDRAC?
If you cannot connect to the iDRAC through management services like SSH, Telnet, VNC, SNMP or others, verify that the services are activated and the correct ports are correctly set and enabled in the firewall settings.
How do I access the iDRAC web interface?
In the browser Address bar, type: https:// Then, press . Access the Web interface using an IPv6 address; you must have IPv6 enabled. In the browser Address bar, type: https:// Then, press .
How do I access iDRAC GUI?
Access the Web interface using an IPv4 address; you must have IPv4 enabled: In the browser Address bar, type: https:// Then, press . Access the Web interface using an IPv6 address; you must have IPv6 enabled.
How do I connect my laptop to iDRAC?
- From your laptop, turn off any wireless networks and disconnect from any other hard-wired networks.
- Connect a micro USB cable from your laptop to the iDRAC Direct port, located on the front of the server.
- Wait for the laptop to acquire the IP address 169.254.
- Connect to the iDRAC web interface.