How do I contact Skype?
Calling Skype contacts on Skype is always free – but to call a mobile phone or landline through Skype requires Skype Credit or a subscription.
- Find the person you want to call from your Contacts.
- Select the contact you want to call, and then select the audio or video button.
- At the end of a call, select the end call.
Does Skype have live support?
Online ChatSkype Communications S.a r.l. / Customer service chat
Can I talk to someone at Skype?
Yes. Skype to Skype calls are free anywhere in the world. You can also call from Skype to someone on their mobile or landline with a subscription or Skype…
Is there a phone number for Skype?
A Skype Number is a second phone number which is attached to your Skype account, allowing you to answer incoming calls on your Skype app anywhere. People can call you from their mobile or landline and you pick the call up in Skype.
How do you talk to someone on Skype for the first time?
A step-by-step guide on how to use Skype
- Step 1: Download the software.
- Step 2: Create your username.
- Step 3: Set up your contact list.
- Step 4: Select your call type.
- Step 5: Make sure you’re connected.
- Step 6: Talk for as long as you want!
- Step 7: End the call.
How do I send an email to Skype?
To add contacts, log in to your Skype account, click the “Contacts” option from the top menu bar and then click “Add a Contact.” Put in the person’s email, name or Skype username to find users. Click on “Add” and then “Send email.” Once the person accepts your request, you will be able to send a message.
Does Microsoft support Skype?
Does Microsoft still support Skype? Yes, Microsoft will continue to support Skype. It is important to make the distinction between Skype for Skype for Business. Skype for Business Online will no longer be supported by Microsoft on July 31st 2021.