How do I manually install TP-Link driver?
Insert the adapter onto your computer.
- Right click Computer, and then click Manage.
- Open Device Manager.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Click Have Disk.
- Click Browse.
- Point to the inf file in the driver folder, and then click Open.
How do I update my TP-Link router driver?
How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router? Click on System Tools-Firmware Upgrade (or Firmware); click on Browse/Choose File to find the extracted firmware file and click open. Click the Upgrade button. The device will reboot automatically after the upgrade has been finished.
How do I download TP-Link drivers for Windows 10?
Or please go to TP-Link official website https://www.tp-link.com, and go to Download center. Select TL-WN722N and click Driver page, and then you can find the TP-Link official driver for Windows 10.
What is the driver of TP Link?
TP Link wireless adapter driver is the important program for your TP Link WiFi network adapter to communicate with your computer, so your computer can smoothly work with your adapter.
How do I check my tp link adapter?
How to check driver version of TP-Link adapters and system information of your computer?
- Right click This PC and then go to Manage. (If there is no “This PC”on the desktop, search Device Manager from search box.)
- Click Device Manager.
- Click Driver tab and you will see driver version.
Do I need to download TP-Link driver?
You don’t need to know your Windows OS. You don’t need to risk downloading the wrong drivers. You can install the TP Link driver with only 2 clicks (this requires the Pro version and you gave the 30-day money back guarantee).