How do I put my Plantronics Voyager in pairing mode?
Turn the headset on and then put it on. Tap the voice button and then say “pair” or press and hold the call button until you hear “pairing.” Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for new devices.
How do I pair my Plantronics Voyager Bluetooth headset?
1) To put your headset in pair mode, press and hold the power button towards the Bluetooth icon until you hear “pairing” and the headset LEDs flash red and blue. 2) Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for new devices. 3) Select “PLT_Focus” from the Bluetooth list on your device.
How do I pair my Plantronics Voyager with my iPhone?
To pair your Plantronics Bluetooth headset with your iPhone:
- On your iPhone, press Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is turned Off, tap to turn it On.
- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode.
- When you see your Plantronics device name, tap it to pair and connect.
How do I pair my Plantronics Voyager 3200?
Android > Settings > Bluetooth > On > Scan*. NOTE *Menus may vary by device. 3. Select “ PLT V3200 Series.” If necessary, enter four zeros (0000) for the passcode or accept the connection.
How do I pair my Plantronics headset to my phone?
To pair the headset,
- Turn on your device’s Bluetooth feature.
- Turn the headset on. The light on the headset should start flashing an alternating red-blue.
- On your cell phone, go to the Bluetooth menu and search for (or add) a device.
- If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000 (four zeros).
Why won’t my Plantronics Bluetooth connect to my phone?
If the headset is listed in your cell phone’s list of paired devices, but will not connect to the phone, please try the following: Delete the headset from your cell phone’s list of paired devices. Power off the phone. If possible, remove the battery from the phone.
How do I pair my Plantronics Voyager 5200?
Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for new devices.
- iPhone Settings > Bluetooth > On*
- Android Settings > Bluetooth: On > Scan for devices*