How do you cheat on Princess Maker 2?
There are two secret cheat shops in the English version of Princess Maker 2. They can be accessed by pressing F12 , R , N , and Q all together while in the town. You must click cancel and then go to town again. You will see these new shops.
How many endings are in Princess Maker 2?
According to the “Princess Maker Collection 1.2” book, there are 74 possible endings. It is possible to get both a career ending and a marriage ending.
How many endings are in Princess Maker?
There are 60 endings in this game ranging from the typical ones like General and Hero, to some more distinctive like Gambler and Freelancer. There are also many “magical” endings, with not only the princess ending, but princess of darkness, cats, etc.
How do you marry the prince in Princess Maker 2?
- To marry the Prince, Olive needs to have a relationship value of at least 90% with him.
- Olive marries the father if her relationship with him is 100%.
- Olive marries Cube if her relationship with him is 100%.
How do you make money in Princess Maker 2?
Buy her decent equipment and keep adventuring, since its the best way to make money all year long. When you have enough money concentrate on raising the stats/skills you want to go for your chosen ending. This is one of the easiest ways to make money at the start.
How do you marry Lucifon in Princess Maker 2?
Marriage Ending She leaves without saying goodbye to her father or Cube, and is never seen again in the kingdom afterwards. To get this, Olive must have 300+ Charisma, 200+ Refinement and Sin more than double her Morality. She must also have drunk Lucifon’s liquor at least once.
How do you increase MP on Princess Maker 2?
This can be raised by taking Fighting or Fencing classes. Valkria raises this on her second visit. It may also be increased by the type of equipment your daughter uses, and the Strength stat can increase Combat Attack points too. Losing Strength points will lower her Combat Attack regardless of how it was raised.
How do you beat the war god in Princess Maker 2?
The god can be defeated through melee attacks, but it’s going to be longer since he has good resistance to melee attacks, and his high combat skill will make Olive miss ever so often. He’s less resistant to magic attacks and won’t dodge any of them, but still puts a decent defense against them too.
How do you beat Princess Maker 3?
Six tips for surviving Princess Maker 3
- Be a Retired Knight.
- Don’t buy summer or winter clothing.
- It’s fine to give a Smile as a birthday gift.
- Balanced educations are good, but focusing on one topic is great.
- Don’t enter contests right away.
- Dieting actually matters.
How do you raise attitude in Princess Maker 3?
Cause: Having too high Elegance and Pride, with too low Attitude and Morality. Fortunately, this mood is fairly easy to get rid of. Buying Teddy bears can increase Attitude, and is the cheapest stat-advancing item in the shop.
How do you become a princess on Princess Maker?
Steps For Event
- Unlock the ‘Palace Maid’ Job. ( See Below)
- Work as a palace maid around 10 times. ( Until you talk to the prince three times)
- Have the Required stats. ( if met prince, Listed Below)
- Finish the game with the required event stats.