How do you transfer a call on an Avaya phone?
- Press the. TRANSFER key. The current call is automatically put on hold.
- Dial the number for the transfer. Alternatively, press Dir to select a destination from the directory or use the Redial option, if applicable. •To complete the transfer, press the.
- Press the.
What is the difference between Avaya 1608 and 1608 I?
The Avaya 1608-I comes in two versions: text and Global Icon, which is usually just referred to as “Global”. The difference? The Global version has removed all English language text from the faceplate. Instead, icons on the buttons indicate their functions.
How do I program my Avaya IP phone?
To program your IP phone:
- Press ‘*’ to program.
- Enter the code ‘27238’ and push the # key. Enter the code ‘27238’ and push the # key.
- Select ‘ADDR’ and press the Start key.
- There are many configurable IP addresses. Depending on the network setup, it depends on what information needs to be put in. 4.1.
How do you put an office phone on hold?
To place a call on hold, press the Hold button. The button will light up red to indicate that the call is on hold. To start a new call while you have a caller on hold, hang up the receiver and then lift it. You should then hear a dial tone and will be able to dial a new number.
How do I forward my calls to another phone?
How to set up call forwarding on Android using the settings
- Open the Phone app.
- Hit the 3-dot menu button.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Call forwarding.
- You will see multiple options, including:
- After choosing one of the listed options, go ahead and set the forwarding number.
- Select Enable, Turn on, or OK.
How do I set up an IP phone?
IP Phone Setup Guide
- Plug the phone in and connect it to your network.
- Find the IP address of the phone through the phone menu system.
- Go to any computer on your network and open its web browser.
- You can configure up to 2 extension numbers by default into the phone.
- Go to the Axon web panel -> Extensions section.