How do you type square root on iPhone?
Use the following steps to create a keyboard shortcut:
- Copy the square root symbol √
- Go to the Settings app (the one with the gears). Then go to General followed by Keyboard (scroll down a bit to find Keyboard).
- Paste the √ symbol in the Phrase line.
- For the Shortcut line, you can use sqrt as the shortcut for √.
How do I type symbols on my iPhone?
How to insert special characters and symbols on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the letter, number, or symbol that contains the alternative you want to access.
- Wait for the popup selector to appear.
- Slide up and onto the special character or symbol you want to insert.
- Let go.
How do you insert symbols in Word Mobile?
Use your touch keyboard Your touch keyboard includes built-in special characters that are not shown on your screen. To see them, press and hold the corresponding key until a group of special characters or symbols appears. You can then choose to insert the character or symbol in your document.
How do I insert symbols on my keyboard?
To insert an ASCII character, press and hold down ALT while typing the character code. For example, to insert the degree (º) symbol, press and hold down ALT while typing 0176 on the numeric keypad. You must use the numeric keypad to type the numbers, and not the keyboard.
What is the symbol for micro?
Table 5. SI prefixes
How do I get special characters on my iPhone?
How to Type Special Characters and Symbols on iPhone or iPad
- Step #1. When you are typing in Messages, Notes, Mail etc, touch and hold on the letter, number, or symbol, which has these character(s).
- Step #2. You will see that a pop-up selector shows up.
- Step #3. Drag your touch to select the desired unique character.