How much is a ConvertALift?
The estimated cost of a ConvertALift system is around $2000 for a hot tub and likely twice that for a swim spa which is very reasonable considering a traditional hot tub cover and lifter is around $700-$1000.
What is the best cover for a hot tub?
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall. MySpaCover Hot Tub Cover and Spa Cover Replacement.
- Best Round Cover. Classic Accessories Veranda Round Hot Tub Cover.
- Best Cover Guard. Classic Accessories Ravenna Hot Tub Cover.
- Best Solar Blanket. In The Swim Spa and Hot Tub Solar Blanket Cover.
- Also Consider.
What can I spray on my hot tub cover?
Spray it with a vinyl cleaner recommended by the hot tub cover manufacturer or with a mild vinegar and water solution. Avoid using bleach, alcohol or household detergents, which can eat away at your cover’s UV protectant.
Do you need a lift for hot tub cover?
Absolutely, yes.” Here’s why: A good hot tub cover lifter is the key to extending the life of your cover and making your spa easier to use for the entire family. In addition to protecting your spa, a hot tub cover lifter also protects your back.
Can a hot tub cover lifter go on any side?
This type of lifters is flexible so it can fits almost any shape and size of hot tub, and it can be mounted on either the bottom, sides or back of your spa. Even if it is the cheapest option, a cover with a good manual pivot should be easy to remove using one person only.
How often should you replace hot tub cover?
every 5–7 years
On average, a hot tub or swim spa cover will need to be replaced every 5–7 years. While some covers are built to last much longer than others, any object that is subjected to the elements will eventually show signs of wear. Knowing when to replace your cover may not be as easy as you think.
What can I do with an old hot tub cover?
How do you dispose of a hot tub cover?
- Use a box cutter or knife to cut the cover along the seams into separate, smaller pieces.
- Unzip and remove the vinyl covering to take out foam inserts.
- Remove any plastic wrap, metal, or aluminum pieces attached to the foam inserts.
Can I use Armor All on my hot tub cover?
Do not use protectants that have petroleum or alcohol in them, like Armor-All, which will damage the vinyl on hot tub covers. If you choose to use bromine, use as little as possible and make sure to wipe the surface of the cover down very well.