How would you describe your dream house?
The house I want would have four bedrooms, a living room, and a spacious modern style kitchen. In the backyard, I would like to plant flowers and have an English garden. I would also like to plant seasonal vegetables and fruits as I prefer organic food over market produce. I want a simple house lacking ostentation.
How do I write my dream house?
My dream house is a place where I wish to live with my parents and siblings. It should be a two-bedroom cottage on the ground floor. The house should have a spacious veranda which is attached to the drawing-cum-dining hall. It should have a huge kitchen and two bathrooms which are attached to the bedrooms.
How do you describe a perfect house?
spacious – with a lot of space. comfy – comfortable. tranquil – calm, peaceful and quiet. rural area – the countryside or farming area.
What things are in a dream house?
10 Things Every Dream Home Has In Common
- Open Living Plan With Clear Sight Lines. David Tsay.
- Ample Kitchen Counter Space.
- Separate Pantry.
- Kitchen Island.
- Mega Storage Everywhere.
- Master Suite with Master Bath and Walk-In Closets.
- Deck or Patio for Outdoor Entertaining.
- Energy Efficient Fixtures and Appliances.
What adjectives describe a house?
You can use the following adjectives to describe your home:
How do I explain my house?
Learn English: Describing my home
- “I can’t wait to get home and relax.”
- “That’s my house, on the left.”
- “Even though I live in a small house, I look forward to going home at the end of a long day.”
- “East or west, home is the best.”
- “My home is my world.”
- “My house has 5 rooms upstairs and 4 rooms downstairs.”
How can I describe my home in ielts?
I live with my family. There are 5 of us and we all have our own room, which is way more comfortable as the older we grow, the more privacy we need for ourselves. I think our house is big enough for us yet still a warm and cosy place that I call home.
How can I describe my house in ielts?
Answer A: I own a small but well-planned house. It is a 3 BHK flat with all basic facilities. A fully furnished kitchen, well-equipped bathrooms and spacious, ventilated rooms are its integral parts. A beautiful garden enhances its beauty and makes us feel closer to nature.
What are features of a house?
10 Common Features of a “Perfect” House
- A Single Level. Across all demographics, more homebuyers want a single-floor ranch home.
- Taller Ceilings.
- South-Facing Windows.
- Green Features.
- Outdoor Living Areas.
- Low-Maintenance Exterior.
What would your ideal home look like?
An ideal home is one that needs little maintenance and is sturdy enough to last a lifetime. Well-designed spaces that are optimised to offer maximum utility should be preferred. The architecture, spatial planning and master planning of the layout should be accommodative of your family’s needs in the long run.