Is E-loading business profitable?
At a glance, an e-loading business in the Philippines may not seem very profitable. But it’s still a good opportunity to earn extra income on the side. With almost 130 million mobile prepaid subscribers in 2018, the Philippines has a huge market for e-loading services.
How do I start a loading business?
How to Start a Loading Station Business
- Step 1: Choose a network. Currently, there are three major mobile networks in the country – Globe, Smart, and Sun Cellular.
- Step 2: Buy a Retailer SIM Card.
- Step 3: Tell All Your Friends and Neighbors.
How can I get GCash load retailer?
How to apply
- Download and fill up the forms according to your business type. Check the list of requirements.
- Email the completed forms to [email protected] with the header:
- A representative will contact you to confirm your application.
- Complete your GCash application by sending the hard copy to our representative.
How do I become a smart load dealer?
How to be a Smart Load Ka-Partner
- Call Smart Retailer hotline (02) 8 845 7733 (Non-Toll Free Number).
- The agent will give you the contact details of the regional distributor based on your store location.
- If you don’t have store location, you may visit any branch of these Key Accounts:
How can I send load from USA to Philippines?
How to send load to the Philippines?
- Enter the Philippine prepaid number (country code +63 has already been entered) you want to send load to with Fonmoney Philippines.
- Choose one of the Load amount options.
- Pay quickly and safely with credit card at Fonmoney Philippines for your prepaid load.
- Click enter.
Can I use GCash for business?
Good news to business owners! You may now sign up digitally and start accepting in-store QR payments courtesy of GCash. The GCash Business Application portal is a self service online onboarding option for business owners who wish to partner with us through QR payment model.
What company owns GCash?
|Product type||Mobile payments/ Digital wallet|
What is retailer SIM?
Retailer SIM – a prepaid SIM with a Load Function Menu that allow Retailer/Agent to load Value Credits to Subscribers. Retailer/Agent – an agent of SMART to whom a Retailer SIM is issued and whose name appears on the signed information sheet, as may be applicable, and deals directly with a Distributor.
What is the most profitable business in Philippines?
20 Profitable Home-Based Business Ideas in the Philippines
- Baking Business.
- Online Tutoring.
- Graphic Design Business.
- Bills Payment Business.
- Tailoring Services.
- Digital Marketing Agency.
- Homemade Products Business. Starting Capital: PHP 3,000 to PHP 5,000.
- Rice Retailing or Bigasan. Starting Capital: PHP 75,000 to PHP 120,000.