Is Metrobank a Visa or Mastercard?
The Metrobank World Mastercard welcomes you to unequalled privilege and luxury. It offers a credit limit that nearly sets no borders giving you the benefit of additional purchasing power whenever you need it.
How can I check my Metrobank credit card balance?
Send an SMS to 225622 (applicable to all networks) using the following formats:
- For outstanding balance: OBAL<16 digit credit card number> Example: OBAL 1234567890000000.
- For available balance type: AVAIL <16 digit credit card number>
- For statement balance type: SBAL <16 digit credit card number>
Does Metrobank call for credit card?
Remember: Metrobank will NOT initiate calls, SMS, emails or chats to ask for your bank account details. Here’s what you should do: Do not reply to the email, and never click on the link or button provided in the message.
How much is the interest in Metrobank credit card?
Compare All Cards
|Cards||Cashback Visa||Metrobank Dollar Mastercard|
|Waived Annual Fee For The first Year||Yes||Yes|
|Retail||2% monthly||2% monthly|
|Cash Advance Monthly Prevailing Interest Rate||2% monthly||2% monthly|
|Retail Monthly Interest Rate / Finance Charge||2% Monthly Interest Rate or 24% Annually||2% Monthly Interest Rate or 24% Annually|
Can I withdraw 200 pesos in Metrobank ATM?
You can withdraw a minimum of 200 pesos from your BDO ATM….Withdrawal limit at ATM machines per day.
|Metrobank||Max. amount per single transaction: ₱30,000.00|
How can I pay my Metrobank Metrobank credit card online?
- Visit https://www.metrobankcard.com/onlineservices.
- Log-in your account details.
- Select CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS.
- Choose the credit card account that you will pay, enter the amount, agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click on “Proceed”
How do I check my Metrobank credit card statement online?
Where can I find my statement?
- Login to Personal and Business internet banking platform.
- Click ‘View your statements and other documents’
- Select from the dropdown what account you want to see your statements for.
- Click ‘Retrieve’
- Select ‘View’ to the year you want to download.
- Select which months statement you want to see.
Is Metrobank and Metropolitan bank the same?
Metropolitan Bank and Trust Co. The Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (PSE: MBT), commonly known as Metrobank, is the second largest bank in the Philippines. It offers various financial services, from regular banking to insurance.
How much is the penalty for late payment Metrobank?
Late Charge: PHP1,000 or Unpaid Minimum Amount Due (MAD), whichever is lower for Peso account. USD20 or Unpaid Minimum Amount Due (MAD), whichever is lower for Dollar account.
Is Metrobank a BancNet?
BancNet was founded on July 17, 1990 as the Philippines’ second ATM consortium when the ATMs of eight banks, PCI Bank (later Equitable PCI Bank, now Banco de Oro), Security Bank, Chinabank, RCBC, Allied Bank (now part of PNB), Metrobank, International Exchange Bank (now part of UnionBank) and CityTrust Banking Corp.