What are good topics for an opinion essay?
150 Opinion Essay Topics Divided by Subject
- Should minors vote?
- Law should be equal for everyone.
- Gun control is political control instrument.
- Is United States foreign policy efficient?
- Ways that help eliminate corruption.
- Political leaders should rely on technology.
- Should government control religious practices?
What is example of problem solution?
Problem-Solution Examples Solution 1: Change the laws to make it more difficult for couples to divorce. Solution 2: Impose a mandatory waiting period on couples before they can get married. Environmental Problem: What should we do to reduce the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere?
How do you write an opinion question?
Organise your essay into clear paragraphs.
- Introduction: Introduce the topic and give your opinion. Say whether you agree or disagree with the statement.
- Body: 2 or 3 paragraphs. For each paragraph give a reason to support your opinion.
- Conclusion: Summarize your ideas and repeat your opinion using different words.
How do you start an opinion essay example?
Tips. Introduce your essay by restating the question in your own words. If the essay asks you to what extent do you agree?, make your opinion clear throughout. You can either agree, partially agree or disagree with the statement, explaining and justifying your opinion.
What is a good sentence for problem and solution?
Problem-solve sentence example We use our logic to reason, give trust and problem-solve with our partner. Once you both are clear what the other’s thoughts and feeling are, work together to problem-solve for solutions. In otherwise, a child should be able to problem-solve and see the results of his or her choices.
What is a good problem and solution essay?
A good problem solution essay is going to propose a solution that can be implemented somewhat easily and will, of course, solve the problem. You must avoid any and all vagaries and stick to a specific problem with specific, actionable steps.
What is an opinion essay format?
An opinion essay is a formal piece of writing which requires your opinion on a topic. Your opinion should be stated clearly. Throughout the essay you will give various arguments/reasons/viewpoints on the topic and these will be supported by evidence and/or examples.