What are the weirdest injuries?
Try not to cringe.
- Bitten by cat: 55,100 (notably less common that dog bites)
- Walked into furniture: 25,500.
- Walked into a wall: 17,200.
- Cat scratch: 15,200.
- Accidentally bitten by human: 10,600.
- Contact with workbench tool: 8.900.
- Accidentally kicked by human: 8,700.
- Contact with garden power tool or hand tool: 8,300.
What are the 6 types of injuries?
6 Types of Soft Tissue Injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Knee Injuries (ACL)
What are the 5 possible injuries?
8 Most Common Sports Injuries
- Strains. Strains are by far the most common of all sports-related injuries simply because we use so many muscles and tendons when we exercise or play.
- Knee injuries.
- Tennis elbow.
- Plantar fasciitis/shin splints.
- Back injuries/back pain.
What are the 4 types of injuries?
Identifying Different Types of Wounds and Bleeding
- Abrasions. Abrasions are usually the result of a rub or scrape on a rough surface, like skinning your knee on the playground or scratching your elbow on a brick wall.
- Lacerations. Lacerations are cuts, slices, or tears in the skin.
What are the 10 common injuries?
10 Common Sports Injuries: Prevention and Treatment
- Runner’s Knee. Knee injuries are one of the most common sporting injuries treated by orthopedic surgeons.
- Shoulder Injury. Shoulder injuries are common in a number of sports.
- Achilles Tendinitis.
- Ankle Sprain.
- Tennis Elbow.
- Pulled Muscle.
- Groin Strain.
What are the 7 common injuries?
Top 7 Most Common Sport Injuries
- Knee Injury. About 55% of sports injuries occur in the knee.
- ACL Tear. Your anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is responsible for connecting your thigh to your shinbone at your knee.
- Tennis or Golf Elbow.
- Shin Splints.
- Groin Pull.
- Hamstring Strain.