What is a better word for retirement?
Retirement Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for retirement?
How do you congratulate someone on their retirement?
Retirement Wishes & Messages For A Friend
- “Cherish every moment of this time and revel in this new stage of your life. Happy retirement!”
- “After climbing the mountain, you finally can enjoy the view. Congratulations on your retirement!
- “I’m glad that you are finally retiring.
- “Congratulations on your new freedom.
How do you use superannuated in a sentence?
Superannuated in a Sentence 🔉
- After reading the effective date, I realized my headache medicine was superannuated.
- We realized the baking soda we used in baking was superannuated when our cake didn’t rise.
What is superannuated in a sentence?
old; no longer in use or valid or fashionable. 1. Are you still riding that superannuated old bike?
What do you say in a retirement note?
Example messages for a coworker’s retirement card
- Congratulations on your retirement and your wonderful career!
- Happy retirement! We will miss you at the office!
- Celebrating you today!
- Best wishes to you and your family.
- Congrats to the retiree!
- You’ve worked hard for so many years.
What do I say in a retirement letter?
Your email subject line should be clear and descriptive: “Retirement – First and Last Name.” Advise your employer that you will be retiring and give the effective date. Thank your employer for the opportunities provided during your tenure with the company. Offer to provide assistance during the transition.
What is the most powerful word?
‘The’ tops the league tables of most frequently used words in English, accounting for 5% of every 100 words used. “’The’ really is miles above everything else,” says Jonathan Culpeper, professor of linguistics at Lancaster University.
While criticizing the board, Mortaza had some kind words for the President At least I deserved better after serving the nation for 20 years. Only Papon Bhai (Nazmul Hassan) asked me what I thought about it (retirement) before the Zimbabwe series.
What is an antonym for retired?
Antonyms for retirement include advance, advancement, arrival, coming, charge, onrush, procession, progression, march and encroachment. Find more opposite words at
What is a retired person?
– Must be 62 years of age or older – Must own a substantial amount of equity in their home – Must live in their home permanently
What is another name for retirement?
Synonyms for RETIREMENT: pullback, pullout, recession, retreat, withdrawal; Antonyms for RETIREMENT: advance, advancement