What is SmarterMail?
SmarterMail is a full-featured email, group chat and team collaboration server that is the perfect alternative to Microsoft Exchange.
How do I upgrade SmarterMail?
How to Upgrade SmarterMail Version? Print
- Back up your SmarterMail installation directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterTools\SmarterMail) and data directory (C:\SmarterMail).
- Uninstall current version of SmarterMail.
- Download the latest version of SmarterMail installer from here.
Is SmarterMail safe?
Pros. “Smarter Mail is a high quality secure mail system with super organiztion capabilties.”
How do you use SmarterMail?
Set-up your Pen Publishing Interactive SmarterMail e-mail on your Android device following these simple steps.
- Tap Email.
- Tap Add Other Account.
- Enter your full e-mail address and password.
- Tap Manual Setup.
- Tap IMAP Account.
- Under Account make sure you have the full e-mail address in the User Name field.
How do I install SmarterMail on Windows Server 2012?
Manually Installing SmarterMail
- Identify the server(s) on which you want to manually install SmarterMail.
- Download the .
- Unzip the manual installer inside the default installation path for SmarterMail, which is C:\Program Files\SmarterTools\SmarterMail.
What is the SMTP server for SmarterMail?
Smarter Mail 10 To create a new outgoing gateway for “smtp.mailchannels.net”, navigate to Settings > Routing > Outgoing Gateway. For the Server Address field, enable this and add “smtp.mailchannels.net” as the address of the gateway server. This field must be enabled. Be sure the port is set to 25.
How much does Smartmail cost?
Is StartMail safe?
StartMail is an email platform that takes privacy seriously. StartMail does not collect any user information and does not sell any data. Each account has its own encrypted safe for the storing of emails. Emails themselves can also be encrypted with OpenPGP, which after can only be opened with a password.