What is the code of Vodafone net pack?
Just dial *199*2*2# to check Vodafone net balance, *199*2*2*1# for Vodafone Total Net Data Usage and *199*2*2*2# for Vodafone Daily Net Data Usage. You can also use the Vodafone app to know your internet balance.
How can I open my data usage?
Check your mobile data usage
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet. Internet.
- Next to your carrier, tap Settings .
- At the top you’ll see how much total data you use.
- To see graphs and details, tap App data usage. To pick a time period, tap the Down arrow .
What is my today data usage?
To check your current month’s usage on your Android phone, go to Settings > Connections > Data Usage. The screen shows your billing period and the amount of cellular data you’ve used so far. You can also set a mobile data limit on this screen.
How can I tell how much data I have left on my iPhone?
View how much data you’re using To see how much cellular data you’ve used, go to Settings > Cellular or Settings > Mobile Data. If you’re using an iPad, you might see Settings > Cellular Data instead.
How can I get net pack in Vodafone?
Avail 4G mobile net package in a few simple steps.
- Visit the data packs page on the Vi (Vodafone Idea) website.
- Browse through the different 4G data plans and select the one as per your needs.
- Enter your mobile number and buy the desired net package.
How do I see data usage in notification bar?
From your Android home screen, app drawer, or notification panel, tap the gear-shaped icon to open your device’s Settings menu. Step 2. Select “Connections” followed by “Data Usage” This will open the Data Usage screen. The screen will then display the overall amount of data used at the top and below in a graph.
How much data do I have left Vodafone?
From the homescreen: Tap the Data tile. This will take you to the Usage tab – which tells you the amount of data, minutes and texts you have left this month.
How do I know how much data I use per month?
Check Android Phone Data Use To view your data usage, tap Settings > Data. You can Set mobile data limit on this screen. For more detail, tap Settings > Connections > Data usage.