What is the most interesting topic in physics?
Top 10 Weird but Cool Physics Ideas
- Wave Particle Duality. PASIEKA/Science Photo Library/Getty Images.
- Einstein’s Theory of Relativity.
- Quantum Probability & The Measurement Problem.
- Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.
- Quantum Entanglement & Nonlocality.
- Unified Field Theory.
- The Big Bang.
- Dark Matter & Dark Energy.
What are the latest topics in physics?
Quantum Hall Effects.
What is the hardest physics question?
The 7 Biggest Unanswered Questions in Physics
- What is matter made of?
- Why is gravity so weird?
- Why does time seem to flow only in one direction?
- Where did all the antimatter go?
- What happens in the gray zone between solid and liquid?
- Can we find a unified theory of physics?
- How did life evolve from nonliving matter?
What is the most difficult physics?
Quantum mechanics is deemed the hardest part of physics. Systems with quantum behavior don’t follow the rules that we are used to, they are hard to see and hard to “feel”, can have controversial features, exist in several different states at the same time – and even change depending on whether they are observed or not.
What is the newest discovery in physics?
Fermilab discovered possible evidence of new physics with the muon G-2 experiment. Physicists created a time crystal, a new phase of matter that appears to violate one of nature’s most cherished laws. And we got a glimpse of an enormous pair of bubbles towering over the Milky Way.