What is the sentence of happily?
(1) The children played happily in the sand. (2) Adam whistled happily on his way to work. (3) The children were playing happily with their toys. (4) Annie was playing happily with her toys .
How do you use too in a sentence?
“Too” is an adverb that substitutes for “also”, or shows an excessive degree.
- She is fast and strong, too.
- He, too, wrote a book.
- It’s time to have your cake and eat it, too.
- The sauna is way too hot for me.
How do you use written in a sentence?
Using Written in a Sentence
- I had written an amazing paper, but I lost it.
- They had written our paper in 10 minutes, and it showed.
- He had written an amazing agenda, but it was changed.
- There were so many poems that he had written.
- How he had written all those works, I’ll never know.
What is correct sentence?
In order for a sentence to be grammatically correct, the subject and verb must both be singular or plural. In other words, the subject and verb must agree with one another in their tense.
What is the sentence of family?
1 The family is one of nature’s masterpieses. 2 Every family has a skeleton in the cupboard. 3 The family you came from isn’t as important as the family you are going to have. 4 He wants to spend more time with his family.
Is most happily correct?
No, “most happy” is incorrect. The correct superlative form of the word is”happiest”.
How do you use different to’s?
‘To’ is used to show motion, eg “I’m going to the shop.” ‘Too’ means ‘also’ or ‘extremely’, eg “I would like to come too but I’m too tired.” ‘Two’ means the number 2, eg “Let’s buy two apples.”
What is example of written?
Written is the past participle form of the word write. An example of written is a book that an author created several years ago. The definition of written is words put down so that they can be read. An example of something written is a letter.
What is a sentence fragment?
Sentence Fragments Usually, fragments are pieces of sentences that have become disconnected from the main clause. One of the easiest ways to correct them is to remove the period between the fragment and the main clause. Other kinds of punctuation may be needed for the newly combined sentence.
What does a sentence fragment look like?
A sentence fragment is a group of words that looks like a sentence, but actually isn’t a complete sentence. Sentence fragments are usually missing a subject or verb, or they do not express a complete thought. While it may be punctuated to look like a complete sentence, a fragment cannot stand on its own.