What suburbs are in North Brisbane?
Brisbane Northern Suburb Profiles
- Gordon Park and Kedron.
- Aspley, Chermside, Chermside West and Mc Dowall.
- Hendra and Nundah.
- Geebung, Virginia, Wavell Heights and Zillmere.
- Everton Park, Stafford and Stafford Heights.
- Bridgeman Downs.
- Bald Hills and Bracken Ridge.
What is the prettiest suburb in Brisbane?
Brisbane’s 9 Best Suburbs to Call Home
- Ascot. Affluent Ascot is known for its large heritage homes and leafy parklands.
- Kangaroo Point. Bound by water on three sides, the peninsula suburb of Kangaroo Point couples idyllic scenery with a lively cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- New Farm.
- West End.
Is North Brisbane better than South Brisbane?
“North of the river has better roads, all the tunnels, accessibility to the city, to people’s workplaces … it’s all better and easier to live in.” But it was the inner north’s schooling options that really made it a cut above the south side, he said.
Where is the best place to live north of Brisbane?
Top 5 Suburbs to Buy in Brisbane’s Outer North
- Best Suburb #5 : Griffin. As a relatively new suburb, Griffin is popular with young families looking to buy the ‘Great Australian Dream’.
- Best Suburb #4 : Kallangur.
- Best Suburb #3 : Bracken Ridge.
- Best Suburb #2 : Deagon.
- Best Suburb #1 : Sandgate.
Is Woodford QLD a good place to live?
Woodford is a beautiful, welcoming place to live. It’s friendly, clean, small and convenient.
What is the number 1 suburb in Brisbane?
At the top of the list are Toowong, Brisbane City and South Brisbane coming in at number 1. With the way Brisbane’s public transport is set up, proximity to the CBD is the biggest contributor to the live scores.
Is Sherwood a good area?
“Great for Families – Safe and Friendly” High quality schools, shopping and facilities are all close at hand along with rail and bus transport. Boasting the Sherwood Forrest Park a magnificant park set on the Brisbane river, Sherwood is a safe area with a ‘village’ atmosphere.
Is wynnum a good suburb?
“Easy Breezy Suburb” If you are active or have a dog, it’s a great suburb. There are plenty of walking/biking tracks right by the water and it’s a nice and cool place to exercise. The dog park at Wynnum North is the best I have been to. It’s very busy and there is heaps of space.