Where should I celebrate the 4th of July in Chicago?
Explore Navy Pier
- Hop on a lakefront cruise.
- Dine at outdoor restaurants.
- Enjoy a classic Rainbow Cone.
- Enjoy live music in the waterfront beer garden.
- Rent a bike or take a bike tour.
- Check out the country’s largest rooftop bar.
Where should I go for the 4th of July in Illinois?
The 8 Best 4th of July Family Vacations in Illinois – Tripping….
- Chicago. Enjoy a wide variety of festivals and activities throughout the city in the days approaching 4th of July.
- Rock Island.
Where can I watch the 4th of July fireworks in Chicago 2021?
The Navy Pier is the destination for spectacular fireworks in Chicago, perfectly synchronized to music on Lake Michigan. In addition to the pier, you can see the fireworks at Millennium Park, or many locations along the lakefront.
Where are the 4th of July fireworks in Chicago?
Soldier Field. For an evening of soccer and fireworks, gead to Soldier Field to watch the Chicago Fire play Atlanta United at 7pm.
Where is the best place to watch Chicago fireworks?
Navy Pier hosts some of the most spectacular firework shows, and not only on the Fourth of July. Throughout the summer from Memorial Day to Labor Day, every other Wednesday and Saturday, Navy Pier is the place to be to catch the Chicago night sky light up for 15 minutes after sundown.
How is Chicago in July?
Afternoon high temperatures tend to be in the lower 80s F (27-28 C) with a few days reaching into the lower 90s F (32-33 C). About 6 days this month will record high temperatures of 90 F (about 32 C) or more with the record high temperature for Chicago during July is 104 F (40.0 C).
Does Navy Pier have fireworks?
Bi-weekly firework shows will start along the pier on June 1 and continue weekly on Wednesdays and Saturdays through August.
Where is the best 4th of July fireworks?
Best US Fireworks Displays
- Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks. Macy’s Fourth of July Fireworks.
- Boston Pops Fireworks. Boston Pops Concert Fireworks Spectacular.
- Wawa Welcome America. Wawa Welcome America.
- Capitol Fourth Concert on DC’s National Mall. A Capitol Fourth on DC National Mall.
- Freedom Over Texas. Freedom Over Texas Houston.
Where are the fireworks downtown Chicago?
The 1.5-mile-long free fireworks display will begin at midnight and can be viewed along the Chicago River from Wolf Point near the Franklin/Orleans Street bridge to the east of Columbus Drive to Navy Pier.