Which Surah is good for home?
Another tactic to keep Satan away from the house is for family members to recite Surah Al-Baqarah regularly. As this surah is long, family members can alternate in the recitation of the surah. The Messenger of Allah said: “Do not make your houses into graves.
What do Muslims say for blessing?
“Surely Allah (God) and His angels bless the Prophet; O you who believe! Send blessings on him and salute him with a (becoming) salutation.”
How do you inaugurate a new house?
According to the Hindu puja rituals for new home, on the first day, enter the new house with an idol or photo of Lord Ganesha in your hand. Place the god on the northeast corner of the house. Light two lamps in front of the idol. Offer prasad to the god like sweets, flowers and fruits.
How do you congratulate someone on a new house?
New Home Congratulations
- “Congrats on your new home!
- “Congratulations on your new home, sweet home!”
- “I just love seeing a dream come true.
- “Warmest congratulations on your new home.
- “Loved seeing the pictures of your new house!
When should you enter a new house?
Griha Pravesh tips for your new home
- Always do the griha pravesh on an auspicious day.
- Thoroughly clean the house before the puja.
- Dress up in appropriate clothes for the puja.
- The main door should be decorated, as it is called as Simha Dwara and is the face of the Vastu Purush.
What Quran says about home?
First, considering Surah An-Nahl verse 80, God proclaims: “And Allah has made for you from your homes a place of rest …”, and He explains that “rest” is the first condition for settlement.
How do you say may Allah bless them?
How Do You Say May Allah Bless you in Arabic. The transliteration for this is Baraka Allahu Fik, meaning May Allah Bless You.