How can I file online FIR in Ludhiana?
Steps to Register FIR online with Punjab Police NRI & Women Wing
- Step 1: Open the website Link of Punjab Police.
- Step 2: Fill information asked for.
- Complainant Details.
- Complaint Against.
- Complaint Details.
- Step 3: Type the security code shown on the screen.
- Step 4: Click on Submit Button.
Can I file online FIR in Punjab?
Online FIR Registration with Jalandhar Police can be done through the website of Jalandhar Police, Punjab. To Register FIR on Internet with Jalandhar Police, you can use the online system introduced by the Punjab Police Department to file First Information Report without going to police stations.
Who is SP of Ludhiana?
|Sr No.||Name of the Officer||Designation|
|1||SH. HARPAL SINGH, PPS||DSP PBI/CAW & C|
|2||SH. GURDEEP SINGH, PPS||SP/INV. Ludhiana (Rural)|
|3||Sh. PATIL KETAN BALIRAM, IPS||SR SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE LUDHIANA (RURAL)|
|4||SMT. GURMEET KAUR, PPS||SP, OPERATIONS, CAW & COMMUNITY POLICING|
How can I apply online FIR in UP?
Online FIR in UP Police
- Visit official website of UP police: First go to link uppolice.gov.in.
- Click on Citizen services: At the homepage, you will see the option citizen services.
- Select E-FIR: At the page of citizen services page you will see the option E-FIR.
How can I file FIR online in Chandigarh?
- Step 1: Hit on Download application form for obtaining attested copy of FIR.
- Step 2 : Fill the application form.
- Step 3 : Put your Signature.
- Step 4 : Submit with the concerned Police Station. Disclaimer: We do not collect any information about or from the visitors of this website.
What is the salary of Punjab Police constable?
Ans. The salary of the Punjab Police constable is Rs. 5,910 – 20,210/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- per month.
What is the difference between complaint and FIR?
When a FIR is lodged, a policer officer starts with investigating the matter. Whereas, when complaint is filed no investigation is done by the police officer until directed by the competent authority. At the first instance no cognizance is taken by the Magistrate until particular FIR is reported to him.