How can I override my thermostat?
Press and hold the temperature adjustment button. Doing this will allow you to override the current temperature for the duration of the current time period of the programming. Then you can adjust the temperature as you see fit.
Can Honeywell thermostat override?
Temporary Thermostat Override On some Honeywell programmable thermostats, it can be as simple as pushing the temperature button arrows up or down to change the temperature temporarily. This override usually lasts until the next scheduled temperature change, when the thermostat will go back to its normal schedule.
Why won’t My Honeywell thermostat stay on?
Look at the wiring and check if anything is loose, broken, or disconnected. Also, check to see if everything is clean. If the inside of your thermostat is filthy or there is loose wiring, that could be your problem.
Can Honeywell thermostat be locked?
On the thermostat home screen, touch Menu. Touch the Arrows until you see Screen Lock, then touch Select. Touch the Arrows to choose your screen lock setting, then touch Select. Partial Lock: Only the temperature can be changed.
How do I reset my Honeywell thermostat to factory settings?
- Power off the thermostat and remove the batteries.
- Put the batteries in the wrong way, with negative to positive and positive to negative.
- Wait ten seconds and put them back in the correct way.
- Your thermostat will be reset to factory settings. Be sure to reprogram your thermostat to your normal schedule.
How do you turn off the schedule on a Honeywell thermostat?
To clear the program schedule on your Honeywell Thermostat, press the “Hold” button. For all scheduled periods, this will overrule the set temperature. The programmed schedule is cleared when you hold down the Hold button, and you will be prompted to enter a new temperature setting for the thermostat.
How do I adjust the temperature on my Honeywell thermostat?
How to Change the Temperature on a Honeywell Thermostat
- Hold the “Hold” button on the touch-screen display until “Permanent Hold” appears on the display.
- Touch the up or down arrows on the right side of the display to increase or decrease the target temperature.