How do I change the navigation menu in Magento?
How to set up the top navigation menu in Magento 2 using the Admin Panel?
- At the Admin sidebar, click to Products > Categories.
- At the Category page, select Default Category to see a pale orange selection.
- Set position of the new Category by drag to the wanted position and drop.
How do I change the header in Magento?
So how to configure or edit the Header in Magento?
- Navigate to Content > Design > Configuration.
- Click Edit in the Action column next to the store view you want to customize.
- Open the Header dropdown.
- Change the needed settings.
- Click the Save Configuration button.
How do I change the header link in Magento 2?
To remove header links, you need to edit an xml file of your Magento installation. This file is stored in the folder of the currently used theme….Managing Header Links
- Open an . xml file.
- Go to Default Layout section.
- Find a text in it.
- Add a code:
How do I change menu items in Magento 2?
Configure Mega Menu
- Go to Products > Categories. Select the any category you want to apply Mega Menu to.
- Expand the Megamenu tab.
- Enable Megamenu for this Category.
- You should add 2 rows.
- Press the Add row button to add the row.
What is top navigation?
On a desktop display, the top navigation is the main menu that appears across the top of the page. On a mobile device, the main menu typically appears as a fly-out menu of options.
How do I change header color in Magento 2?
In the “Settings” section, select “Configuration” option. Select “Design” available under “General” on the left panel. In the Design Theme field, select the new Theme as you want. Click Save Config.
Where is header on Magento 2?
Configure the header On the Admin sidebar, go to Content > Design > Configuration. Find the store view that you want to configure and click Edit in the Action column. Under Other Settings, expand the Header section.
How do I add custom header links in Magento 2?
How to Add Custom Header Links in Magento 2?
- Create a custom module based on Magento 2 structure in the folder app/code.
- Create module.
- Create routes.
- Create layout file in the below path for a custom header.
- Create block file that is referred to in the layout file in the below path.
How do you add a link to a header?
To add an anchor to a heading in HTML, add a element with an id attribute. Don’t use . Use lowercase for id values, and put hyphens between words.