Chrome DevTools Coverage panel for unused JS and CSS
- Open Chrome DevTools. Control + Shift + I.
- Open the Command Menu. Control + Shif t +P.
- Type + click the following: “Show Coverage”
- Click the reload button to reload the page and to see which code is loaded.
- Then double click on the JS or CSS file that you want to unminify.
What can you do with Developer Tools in Chrome?
Chrome Developer Tools is a comprehensive toolkit for developers, built directly into the Chrome browser. These tools let you edit web pages in real time, diagnose problems more quickly, and build better websites faster.
Which of the following is used for code coverage?
Cobertura is a code coverage tool. This is actually a code coverage utility tool developed specifically for Java. Cobertura is a free Java tool that calculates the percentage of code accessed by tests. It can be used to identify which parts of your Java program are lacking test coverage.
Where is the coverage tab?
Open the Coverage tool Open the Command Menu. Start typing coverage , select the Show Coverage command, and then press Enter . The Coverage tool opens in the Drawer.
- Strong type checks. Use === instead of ==
- Variables. Name your variables in a way that they reveal the intention behind it.
- ES Classes.
- Avoid Using Eval.
- Use JSLint.
- Avoid In General.
- Step 1: Install Asset CleanUp or Perfmatters.
- Step 2: Enable “Test Mode” if using Asset CleanUp.
- Step 3: Enable the script manager if using Perfmatters.