How do I locate an eBay member?
Searching for an eBay member
- Click the “Advanced Search” link located at the top of most eBay pages.
- Under the Members section, click Find a member.
- Enter the member’s user ID or email address.
- Enter the verification code that displays in an image.
- Click the Search button.
How do I find someone on eBay mobile app?
Search for a Seller on eBay’s Mobile App Open the app and tap the search bar at the top of the home screen. Now, type the ID of the seller you’re searching for, then tap the option that says “Search for a User” in the search results.
How do I find an eBay seller by location?
Finding ebay members approx location – removed
- To search for a specific seller:
- Select “Advanced” next to the search bar.
- In the Members section, choose “Find a member” and enter the member’s username or email address.
- Enter the verification code and select Search.
How do I find a seller by name on eBay?
Finding the seller by name or email address
- Visit ebay.com and sign in to your user account.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click the “Advanced” option.
- Under the Members header, select “Find Contact Information” or “Find a Member.
- Now either type the user’s ID or enter the email address of the user.
How do I get sellers contact info on eBay?
Go to the Seller Information section at the top of the listing and select Contact Seller. Choose the topic that best matches your question on the Find answers page. If you can’t find a solution to your question, select Other, then select Contact the seller.
Can I search by seller on eBay?
To search for items by seller: Click the “Advanced Search” link located at the top of most eBay pages. On the left side of the page, click the “By seller” link. Enter the seller’s user ID. If you’re not sure of the seller’s user ID, select the “Show close and exact user ID matches” option.
Can you search by image on eBay?
All you have to do is “share” the image with eBay and our mobile app will find listings of the item in that image or others like it. With Image Search, you can take a photo of something you want to buy—or use an existing photo from your camera roll—and put it into the eBay Search bar on our native apps.
How do I search multiple items on eBay?
So to search for both singular and multiple items, truncate the main word to the singular form. For example, if you search for bears, your results won’t include any auctions for a single bear. Instead, search for bear, and you’ll get both singles and multiples in your results.