How do I make my iPhone look more aesthetic?
You can completely control the aesthetic of an iPhone by changing your home screen app icons to custom ones and by using widgets. If you want to get super spicy, you can even add a video clip of something to your lock screen. It’s simple to do.
How can I make my phone look cool?
Here are the coolest ways to change the look of your Android phone.
- Install CyanogenMod.
- Use a cool home screen image.
- Use a cool wallpaper.
- Use new icon sets.
- Get some customizable widgets.
- Go retro.
- Change the launcher.
- Use a cool theme.
What can iPhone 6+ do?
6 Things You Can Do With the iPhone 6s
- Create animated wallpapers. Using the iPhone’s new Live Photos option, you can now create your own animated GIFs with the push of a button.
- “Peek and Pop”
- Unlock it.
- Find your phone around your house easily.
- Search for settings.
- Utilize Wi-Fi Assist.
What Can I Do With iPhone 6 Plus?
9 hidden iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus tips
- Set a Live Photo as your lock screen image 1.
- Quick access to multitasking menu 2.
- Quickly reply to messages 3.
- Access Camera shortcuts 4.
- Turn the keyboard into a trackpad 5.
- Preview Safari links before opening them 6.
- Hands-free Siri 7.
- Make darker strokes in Notes 8.
How do I customize my iPhone homepage?
Touch and hold any app or widget on the Home Screen, then tap Edit Home Screen. The apps begin to jiggle. Drag the app or widget to the right edge of the screen. You might need to wait a second for the new page to appear.
How do I decorate my iPhone home screen?
Hold down your finger anywhere on your screen (or on an app and select “Edit Home Screen”) until the apps wiggle. Tap the + icon in the top left corner. Search and select Color Widgets, pick the size you want to use, and tap Add Widget to add it to your home screen.