How do I reset my Yahoo password with alternate number or email?
Go to the Yahoo Login page and enter your email address. Entering Email Address. Click on “Next” and then while it asks you for your password, click on the “I Forgot My Password” option. It will try to verify the missing digits of your mobile number, click on the “No, I don’t know the Digits” option.
How can I access my Yahoo mail if I forgot my password and security question?
Use Sign-in Helper, Yahoo’s password reset and account recovery tool, to get back in to your account.
- Go to the Sign-in Helper.
- Enter one of the account recovery items listed.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the instructions given in the Sign-in Helper.
How do I recover my lost Yahoo email account?
How to Reactivate Your Account via Sign-in Helper
- Go to the Yahoo account recovery page.
- Enter your Yahoo mail address in the Email address or phone number field, then select Continue.
- Select a verification method (Text or Email).
- Enter the verification code you received by text or email message.
How do I change my Yahoo email password on my laptop?
To change your Yahoo! Mail password:
- Open Yahoo Mail, and log in if prompted.
- Select your name at the top of the page, and go to Account Info.
- On the Personal info page, go to Account security.
- In the How you sign in section, choose the Change password link.
- In the New password text box, type a new, secure password.
How do I change my Yahoo Mail password on my computer?
What happened to all my old Yahoo emails?
Yahoo did not delete any of your emails. In fact, they still exist on Yahoo servers and can be accessed by you at any time. Google is a search engine company that provides services such as internet-based email, video hosting, office software, and advertising. Google offers free email services with a Gmail account.