How do I send live photos by email?
How to share your Live Photos
- Open the photo that you want to share, then tap the Share button .
- If you want to share the still photo and not the Live Photo, tap Live in the upper-left corner of the photo.
- Choose how you want to share your photo. Note that if you share via Mail, the Live Photo is sent as a still image.
How do I email pictures from Windows Live photo Gallery?
To send a photo or photos as email attachments, click on the “Photo Email” option and select “Send photos as attachments.” Use the radio buttons to select the photo size to send. Click “Attach” to open a new message in your default email program with the photo or photos already attached.
Why will pictures not send in email?
The most likely reason you can’t send pictures is because it’s larger than the disk quota your ISP allows you to have. If you are attempting to send just a picture, and it won’t go through, that means the image file is probably very high-resolution and un-compressed.
How do I attach a picture to an email?
Position your cursor where you want the image in your message. In the ribbon, select Insert > Pictures. Browse your computer or online file locations for the picture you want to insert. Select the picture, then select Insert.
How do I email photos in Windows 10?
Share Photos by Email with the Windows 10 Photos App
- In the Photos app, select one or more of your photos. To select a photo, tap or click it.
- Click or tap the Share button to display the Share panel.
- On the Share panel, select the Mail tile.
- Enter an email address under To.
How do I send photos from Windows?
Add Attachment After clicking the paperclip icon, a new window will appear where you can select your image from. Click your photo and select ‘Choose File’ to attach it to your email. The image will appear inline, in the box you add your text to. Check the email and once you’re happy click ‘send’.
How do I send a picture as an attachment in an email?
Attach An Image Browse your computer to find the file you want to send and when you’ve located it, click ‘open’. This will attach the file to the bottom of the email. Alternatively, you can drag the image file into the email and it will appear in the same area. Check your message and when you’re happy, click send.
How do I put a picture in an email not as an attachment?
To insert an image inside an email and not attach the image to said email, try the following:
- Click on Compose.
- Make sure your cursor is inside the body of the email, and it is where you would like to embed the image.
- Click the “Insert Photo” button at the bottom of the compose screen (See photo attached to this reply)
How do I get images to show in emails Outlook?
Check your Picture Placeholder setting in Outlook
- Click the New Email button.
- Go to the new message’s File, Options dialogue.
- Click Mail, then Editor Options.
- Select Advanced and look near the bottom of the dialogue for the option to Show Picture Placeholders.
- Uncheck the box to Show picture placeholders.