How do I shrink the size of a PDF on a Mac?
In the Preview app on your Mac, open the PDF that you want to compress. Choose File > Export. (Don’t choose Export as PDF.) Click the Quartz Filter pop-up menu, then choose Reduce File Size.
How do I combine PDF files on MacBook?
How to combine PDF files on a Mac
- Open Preview.
- Open one of the PDFs you want to combine.
- In your PDF file, click “View.”
- Then click “Thumbnail” to display thumbnails in the sidebar.
- Drag another PDF from your desktop into Preview.
- You can order them however you want: in front, behind, and between existing pages.
How do I combine PDF files Mac?
To select the documents you want to combine, either go to the “Select files” menu item or drag and drop your documents into the drop zone. Use the Acrobat PDF merger tool to combine them, reordering if necessary. Then click “Merge files” to process them. Now that the PDF is merged, you can download it to your Mac.
How do I reduce the size of a PDF manually?
To get to this, open your PDF in Acrobat, click Tools > Optimize PDF. A toolbar with a few options will appear just above the PDF. If you click Reduce File Size, you can choose to reduce a single or multiple files. Next, you’ll choose the file location and name.
How do I reduce the KB of a PDF?
How To Reduce PDF File Size Below 100 KB for Free
- Go to the Compress PDF tool.
- Drag and drop your PDF into the toolbox to reduce the file size.
- Choose the compression type and click “Compress.”
- The PDF compression tool will shrink the file down.
- Download the shrunken PDF.
How do I make a PDF smaller without losing quality Mac?
To do so, just double-click a PDF in Finder to open it in Preview. Once it’s loaded, select File > Export from the menu bar at the top of the screen. In the resulting window, open the Quartz Filter dropdown box and select Reduce File Size before exporting the file, which will make it smaller.