How do I teach Microsoft Word 2007 to students?
- How To Use. Microsoft Word 2007.
- Working with Quick Styles.
- To add a new style: Select the text.
- To create a new Style: Create a new style.
- To learn more about Quick Styles you can read:
- Insert and Resize Pictures.
- To insert a picture: 1. In the main menu, select Insert.
- Resize pictures (Option 1): 1.
How do you create a document in word 2007?
To create a new blank document:
- Click the Microsoft Office button.
- Select New. The New Document dialog box appears.
- Select Blank document under the Blank and recent section. It will be highlighted by default.
- Click Create. A new blank document appears in the Word window.
How do you make a word document step by step?
Create a document
- Open Word. Or, if Word is already open, select File > New.
- In the Search for online templates box, enter a search word like letter, resume, or invoice. Or, select a category under the search box like Business, Personal, or Education.
- Click a template to see a preview.
- Select Create.
How do I save a Word 2007 document as a PDF?
- Click on the Office Button, hover over Save As, and select Adobe PDF (or use shortcut Alt+F, F, P).
- Before saving, select Options and ensure that the Document structure tags for accessibility option is selected.
How do I create and save a Word document?
Step 1: Start a new document in Word and type your text.
- Step 2: Click File in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Step 3: From the menu, choose Save.
- Step 4: A ‘Save’ dialogue box will come up.
- Step 6: Once you have typed in the name of your document, click Save.
How do you insert a document into Word?
Microsoft Word 2016
- Open the first document.
- Place the cursor where you want the second document to be inserted.
- From the Insert tab, Text group, click on the down arrow next to Object and choose Text from file.
- Select the file to be inserted.
- Click on Insert.
What type of documents can be created in Microsoft Word?
Word processing software can easily create, edit, store, and print text documents such as letters, memoranda, forms, employee performance evaluations (such as those in Appendix A), proposals, reports, security surveys (such as those in Appendix B), general security checklists, security manuals, books, articles, press …
Why can’t I save a Word document as a PDF?
When you get this error when trying to save Word Doc as PDF, you will need to use Save As from the drop-down option before you click Save. Make sure that you choose the PDF option in the “Save As” window.
How do I save a Word document on my laptop?
Save your document Click FILE > Save, pick or browse to a folder, type a name for your document in the File name box, and click Save. Save your work as you go – hit Ctrl+S often. To print, click the FILE tab, and then click Print.