How do I write a PNB deposit slip?
How to Fill Punjab National Bank (PNB) Deposit Form?
- Write the name of the branch from where you will do transaction or from where you are depositing it.
- Next, write the account number in which you want to deposit.
- Mention the date on which you are depositing.
- So, write account holder name.
Can I deposit cash in any branch of PNB?
Punjab National Bank (PNB)! While, deposits at all branches within same city or outside which are other than base branch, involves no charges up to Rs 5,000 per day. If limit exhausted that, Re 1 per thousand subject to minimum Rs 25 per transaction.
Does PNB have cash deposit?
Cash Accept Machine (CAM) – Philippine National Bank. The Cash Accept Machine (CAM) provides deposit/top-up services to PNB clients who have an existing savings, checking and prepaid account. CAM is available 24×7 nationwide and all successful deposits are credited real-time.
How much cash can be deposited in PNB cash deposit Machine?
Punjab National Bank! If CDM used at base branch, then up to Rs 2 lakh cash deposit per day is free. However, if above Rs 2 lakh per day, then Rs 1 per thousand is levied. Similarly, CDM used at all branches within the same city other than base branc, Rs 5,000 cash deposit per day is free of cost.
How can I write Cheque in PNB?
How to Fill Punjab National Bank (PNB) Cheque?
- Mention the date (example.-for mentioning 2 May 2017 write 02052017)
- So, write the name of the person whom you are paying the cheque.
- Write amount of money you want to withdrawal in words ( For example- Ten Thousand Only)
- Write amount in number. (
How can I deposit Cheque in PNB?
Usage tips for customers
- Write name, account number & mobile number on back of the cheque.
- Insert cheque in the slot.
- Machine will generate acknowledgement with details like date, time & image of cheque.
- Keep machine generated acknowledgement for future reference.
Can I deposit cash in PNB ATM?
PNB Cash Acceptor cum ATM is a highly efficient multi-function kiosk, meant for accepting cash for deposit in the account as well as dispensation of cash and all other ATM functions. Denominations of 2000, 500 & 100 are accepted.
Does bank charges for cash deposit?
In the Savings (other than Basic SA) and Current Accounts, the cash deposits will be Free up to Rs. 10,000 per month and thereafter, a charge of 0.50% of the value subject to a minimum of ₹25 per transaction will be levied.
What is Cancelled cheque?
A cancelled cheque is any cheque which has been crossed with two lines and the word “cancelled” is written across. It’s a proof that the individual maintains an account with the bank. Except for this, you do not need to sign or write anything on the cheque.
Where is cheque number on cheque PNB?
The six-digit number written at the bottom left-hand corner of the cheque is the cheque number. The MICR code is the Magnetic Link Character Recognition Code. The 9 digit of the MICR code indicates the bank and branch from which the cheque is issued to the account holder.