How do you say congratulations on a new baby?
New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you two!
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real.
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
Do you say congrats to a baby?
Just like you shouldn’t comment on someone’s pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn’t congratulate unless you know the person is happy. “For many, parenthood is not a linear journey or fairy tale, in which an effortless conception, pregnancy, and delivery produces a healthy, thriving baby.
How do you say congratulations to someone who is pregnant?
Phrases like, “Savor this shower. It may be one of the last you have in peace!” or compliments like, “I hope your baby has your partner’s optimism and your hair!” will make everyone chuckle. Classics. You can’t go wrong with “Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of blessings!”
How do you congratulate a baby boy?
New Baby Boy Wishes
- “Congratulations on the arrival of your son!
- “I know you couldn’t wait to see your baby boy, and finally he is here.
- “Congratulations on becoming parents; he is indeed a cute and healthy boy.”
- “Buckle up for those sleepless nights, diaper changes, and the endless joy of parenting.
How do you say congratulations?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What’s another word for congrats?
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulations, like: felicitations, kudos, good work, congrats, way-to-go, good-for-you, compliments, best wishes, nice going, many-happy-returns and hear; bless you.
How do you wish a boy baby?
Can we say congrats?
When you congratulate someone, you can say “congratulations” or “congrats”, which is the correct abbreviation for informal situations. It’s never “congrates” . There is no “e” after “t”.
Is congratulation a wish?
The word ‘wishes’ is used for hope for one’s future happiness or well-being. And the word congratulations is used for appreciation when someone achieves something good or special.