How much do managers at stores make?
How Much Do Store Manager Jobs Pay per Hour?
|Annual Salary||Weekly Pay|
How much does a manager at Harbor Freight make?
The typical Harbor Freight Tools Store Manager salary is $60,129. Store Manager salaries at Harbor Freight Tools can range from $21,767 – $149,634..
What is Oreillys starting pay?
O’Reilly Auto Parts, Inc. Jobs by Hourly Rate
|Parts Specialist||Range:$8 – $14||Average:$11|
|Retail Sales Specialist||Range:$8 – $13||Average:$10|
|Assistant Store Manager||Range:$9 – $15||Average:$12|
|Retail Store Assistant Manager||Range:$9 – $15||Average:$12|
What retail stores pay well?
Top 15 Highest Paying Retail Jobs
- Costco Associate. If you are looking for a traditional retail job, consider Costco.
- Beauty Consultant. Beauty consultants don’t just sell products to customers.
- Pharmacy Technician.
- Loss Prevention Manager.
- Cosmetics Manager.
- Purchasing Manager.
- Customer Service Supervisor.
What is a retail store manager responsibilities?
A Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Their duties include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff. Also known as a Store Supervisor.
What does a Walgreens store manager make?
Average Walgreens Store Manager yearly pay in the United States is approximately $57,609, which is 30% above the national average. Salary information comes from 193 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
How much does a store manager make at Target?
Average Target Store Manager yearly pay in the United States is approximately $103,120, which is 130% above the national average.
What is the best retail company to work for?
5 Best Retailers to Work for in 2020
- Wegmans (3) With a hyper-devoted customer base, the grocer has been on Fortune’s list every year since it first started — just one of eight companies that can make that claim.
- Publix (39)
- REI (60)
- Nugget Markets (79)
- Sheetz (80)
How much does a Harbor Freight district manager make?
How much does a District Manager make at Harbor Freight Tools in the United States? Average Harbor Freight Tools District Manager yearly pay in the United States is approximately $93,768, which is 45% above the national average.
How much is starting pay at AutoZone?
AutoZone, Inc. Jobs by Hourly Rate
|Sales Associate||Range:$8 – $13||Average:$10|
|Delivery Driver||Range:$8 – $14||Average:$11|
|Commercial Sales Manager||Range:$13 – $20||Average:$16|
|Retail Sales Manager||Range:$10 – $16||Average:$13|
What is the best position at Walmart?
Store Manager Store manager is one of the best jobs you can land at Walmart, according to Joni Holderman, a professional resume writer and founder of Thrive!
What companies pay the best hourly?
The Highest Paid Hourly Jobs
- Administrative Assistant / Secretary. Jacobs Stock Photography / Photodisc / Getty Images.
- Dental Assistant. UpperCut Images / Getty Images.
- Financial Clerk. John Lamb / DigitalVision / Getty Images.
- Construction Worker.
- Customer Service Representative.
- Delivery Services Truck Driver.
- Bus Driver.
What are the roles and responsibilities of a store manager?
Retail manager: job description
- recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff.
- managing budgets.
- maintaining statistical and financial records.
- dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- overseeing pricing and stock control.
- maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so.
What are the highest paid retail store managers?
5 Best-Paying Retail Management Jobs
- District Manager | Median Annual Salary: $72,402.
- Human Resources Manager | Median Annual Salary: $60,619.
- General Manager | Median Annual Salary: $58,230.
- Operations Manager | Median Annual Salary: $56,888.
- Assistant Store Manager | Median Annual Salary: $45,387.
How much does harbor freight pay per hour?
Average Harbor Freight Tools hourly pay ranges from approximately $8.50 per hour for Merchandiser to $28.53 per hour for Store Manager. The average Harbor Freight Tools salary ranges from approximately $19,174 per year for Cashier/Sales to $90,286 per year for Retail Manager.
What are the highest paying part time jobs?
Check out the list below of part-time jobs that pay well, and see if any are a good fit for you to pursue.
- Nurse practitioner.
- Speech-language pathologist.
- Occupational therapist.
- Registered nurse.
- Dental hygienist.
- Medical and clinical laboratory technologist.
- Diagnostic medical sonographer.
Is Walgreens getting rid of store managers?
This call was to inform the Store managers that Walgreens will be eliminating the Assistant Store manager and Assistant store manager in training position in early 2021. Walgreens has not made this information public as they do not want to disrupt its store’s operation and sales for the upcoming holiday season..
How long does it take to become a store manager at Walgreens?
two to four years
What clothing store pays the highest?
What clothing store pays the highest?
- Costco. Costco Wholesale (COST) is an undisputed leader in the membership warehouse club business, with 782 stores across the globe, $149 billion in revenue and 254,000 employees.