Under what msconfig tab can you change the default system startup type?
Open the Startup Apps Control Panel Open the windows startup menu, then type “MSCONFIG”. When you press enter, the system configuration console is opened. Then click the “Startup” tab which will display some programs that can be enabled or disabled for startup.
How do I remove a banner from Xerox printer?
To enable or disable the banner page:
- From a computer (on the same network as the printer) open a Web browser.
- In the Web browser address field, enter the IP address of the printer and then press Enter or Return.
- Click Properties.
- Click Services.
- Click Printing.
- Click Banner Page.
- Select Enabled or Disabled.
How do I configure my printer to print a cover page with users name?
How to Configure Printer to Print Cover Page With User’s Name
- Open Windows Notepad on your computer.
- Enter the following text in the blank text document window:
- Save the text file on your computer.
- Click “Start” and then “Devices and Printers.”
- Highlight the printer in the list for which you want to configure a cover page.
Which feature of Windows Server 2019 is designed to foil malware by preventing programs from using system memory space?
What are banner images?
A banner image (also called a “hero” image) is the big picture that you see when opening up a website design. It is usually located at the top, but its location can vary as recent design trends shift and designers try to make their websites look more unique.
What is the general rule for configuring the initial size of a paging file?
What is the general rule for configuring the initial size of a paging file? The paging file should be 1.5 times the amount of RAM installed. You just studied 20 terms!
What statement regarding NTFS features is not accurate?
What statement regarding NTFS features is NOT accurate? NTFS does not maintain an index of files. By default on Windows Server 2016, what is the processor scheduling set to prioritize? It is set to prioritize background services.
What statement regarding the use of system and user environment variables is accurate?
What statement regarding the use of system and user environment variables is accurate? System environment variables are always set first.
Which advantages would there be to switching to Active Directory?
Which advantages would there be to switching to Active Directory? Centralized configuration control and centralized authentication. Centralized configuration control and centralized authentication. You want to sign into the domain corpwest with user1.
What is a banner page?
(1) An identification page printed at the beginning of a print job by many print spoolers. It serves as a title page and separator between print jobs. (2) A home page on a website that serves as a launching pad to other products and services.
What is the maximum number of IRQ lines available to a system?
What are three examples of the storage portion of the file and storage services role?
What are three examples of the storage portion of the File and Storage Services role? A central database of computers, users, shared printers, shared folders, other network resources, and resource groupings that is used to manage a network and enable users to quickly find a particular resource.
How do I get rid of Xerox banner sheet?
- Press the [Machine Status] button on the Control Panel.
- Select the [Tools] tab on the Touch Screen.
- Select the [System Settings] button.
- Select [Print Service Settings].
- Select [Other Settings].
- Select [Banner Sheet], and then select [Change Settings].
- Select [On] to enable or [Off] to disable the Banner Sheet.