What do you mean by unforeseen circumstances?
1. used in official statements for explaining that something unexpected has happened that will prevent an event or situation from continuing normally. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have been forced to close the exhibition for the next two days. Synonyms and related words.
What does unforeseen mean?
: not anticipated or expected : not foreseen : unexpected an unforeseen delay unforeseen consequences.
How do you say due to personal reasons?
“Due to” is used after a verb “to be,” and “because of” is, on the other hand, used in other situations. “I will be resigning from my job as customer care executive due to because of personal reasons as of October 30th.” “She resigned last month due to because of personal reasons, after 20 years of service.”
What qualifies as an unforeseen circumstances?
Unforeseen circumstances are defined by Treas. Reg. § 1.121-3(e)(1) as events the taxpayer could not reasonably have anticipated before purchasing and occupying the residence.
How do you spell unforeseen correctly?
Correct spelling for the English word “unforeseen” is [ʌnfɔːsˈiːn], [ʌnfɔːsˈiːn], [ʌ_n_f_ɔː_s_ˈiː_n] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
What salutation should be used in a business letter?
What are personal circumstances examples?
- Severe health problems.
- Passing away of a family member or close friend.
- Severe illness of a family member or close friend.
- Family circumstances.
- Psychological complaints, for which you seek treatment / or you are being treated.
- Functional impairment.
How do you use unforeseen circumstances in a sentence?
unforeseen circumstances in a sentence
- The release was changed to late spring 2012 due to unforeseen circumstances.
- This is also to ensure stability and safety for any unforeseen circumstances.
- There always are unforeseen circumstances that take place when we explore Mars.
- There are always unforeseen circumstances that take place when we explore Mars.