What is a good banner image for LinkedIn?
1,584 x 396 pixels is the recommended cover photo size. Cover photos can be larger or smaller but should always maintain a 129:8 aspect ratio. Cover photos have a maximum file size of 4mb.
How do I customize my LinkedIn header?
To edit your professional headline:
- Click the Me icon at top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click View Profile.
- Click the Edit icon in your introduction section.
- In the Edit intro pop-up window, make your changes in the Headline field.
- Click Save.
What is a header photo LinkedIn?
An optimised profile header image means that when people are viewing your profile you look far more professional, you can use it to display more information about who you are, and it gives you the opportunity to stand out from the crowd.
What size is the header image on LinkedIn?
Image Specifications for Your LinkedIn Pages and Career Pages
|Tab||Module||Recommended Image Size|
|Page||Logo Image||268 (w) x 268 (h) pixels|
|Page||Cover Image||1128 (w) x 191 (h) pixels|
|Life||Main Image||1128 (w) x 376 (h) pixels|
|Life||Custom Modules||502 (w) x 282 (h) pixels|
Can I use Canva for LinkedIn?
Canva makes it easy for you to shine on LinkedIn with customized backgrounds. By strengthening your headline and adding a professional profile picture, you’ll be able to use your comprehensive LinkedIn profile to promote your business or personal brand to as many people as possible.
How do you put a banner on LinkedIn?
Here’s what to do when you want to change your LinkedIn banner:
- Go to your LinkedIn profile.
- Click on the pencil icon on the top right section of your profile.
- Upload a photo, crop, filter, and adjust according to your taste.
- Upload the picture and click Apply.
Why LinkedIn Banner is important?
Put important details front and centre. Your LinkedIn profile banner image is the perfect place to let people know how to contact you, whom you help and what results you can help them achieve. That way, if potential clients want to get in touch they can do so without hassle.
How do I resize an image for a LinkedIn banner?
Go to Tools and select Adjust Size. In the Image Dimensions dialog box, select Fit into: Custom. Change width and height to 400 x 400 pixels for your profile photo. For your background photo, resize your photo to be as close to 1584 (w) x 396 (h) pixels as possible.
What format should a LinkedIn banner be?
Company Pages Your logo size should be 300×300 pixels. With a cover image of 1128 x 191 pixels. A company page also allows you to upload a square logo, this needs to be at least 60 x 60 pixels.
How do I add a LinkedIn header to Canva?
How to create a LinkedIn banner
- Open Canva. Open up Canva and search for “LinkedIn Banners” to get started.
- Find the right template. Browse over a hundred professionally designed LinkedIn banner templates and click on the template you like.
- Experiment with features.
- Keep customizing.
- Upload to your LinkedIn page.