What is a good email address example?
The most standard and recommended form of a professional email address is of course the [email protected] format. But there are some other ways you can get a professional email address, such as: [email protected] [email protected]
What is a good general email address?
Here are some ideas for essential generic email addresses: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected] for general inquiries or customer service. [email protected] for billing and payments. [email protected] for your helpdesk or customer service. [email protected] for technical administrative purposes.
Is [email protected] A good email address?
The [email protected] address simply implies that when someone is going to send an email to that address, there will likely be a human on the other end. It’s a subtle and friendly way to market yourself as a personable company with a personality.
How do I create a creative email address?
Creative email names that are still available
- Use the first letter of your first name together with your full last name; e.g. j.smith.
- Include your middle name; e.g. john.
- Use a nickname plus your last name; e.g. johnny.
- Switch around the word order; e.g. smith.
- Include special characters; e.g. “.” or “-“ or “_”
How do I choose a good email address?
Best Practices for Choosing Professional Looking Email Addresses
- Don’t use numbers. Numbers are often at the end of email addresses to fulfill the unique requirements for free email providers.
- Keep it short.
- Make it easy to remember.
- Make sure it’s pronounceable.
- Use “.” or “-” to separate words.
- Make it relevant.
How do I choose a personal email address?
The 8 Tips for Choosing Your Personal Email Address
- Don’t Frustrate Yourself.
- Go for Evergreen.
- Using the Dot.
- Consider Name Safety.
- Easy to Remember and Pronounce.
- Avoid Using Numbers and Hyphens.
- Do Not Use Email Service That Expires.
Should I use my full name in my email address?
Good Practices: When job searching use an email address that includes your full name, first name / last name, initials, or a minor variation. If you have a common name or are finding it challenging to create a new email address, try adding a middle name, middle initial or random number.