What is GTB mobile wallet?
GTMobile Wallet enables you to maintain a Banking relationship with only your phone number. You don’t need a BVN to create a wallet.
How do I link my GTBank to my Momo wallet?
Just dial *737# to open an instant account, pay bills, transfer funds to any Bank account in Ghana, purchase airtime, buy treasury bills, connect your bank account to your Mobile Money wallet and transfer funds from your wallet to account and vice versa all from the comfort of your home or office.
How do I withdraw money from my GTB mobile wallet?
Withdraw Cash without your Debit Card
- No GTBank debit card required, simply dial *737*3*Amount# and follow the prompt to generate your withdrawal code and authenticate your request with your 737 created pin.
- Enter the withdrawal code generated into any GTBank ATM to retrieve cash.
How do I open a GT wallet account?
Open an account instantly on our flagship USSD platform, *737#. Owning an account has never been easier with our *737# platform. Simply dial *737*1# to open an instant account without leaving the comfort of your home or filling a form.
How do I open a mobile wallet?
How to Register for a Mobile Wallet Service?
- Download the app and launch it.
- Sign up by providing details.
- Link debit/credit card.
- Setup password, add money and use.
How can I fund my naira wallet?
Funding of your eNaira wallet can be done through your regular bank app from your bank account and via cash through an eNaira verification agent, over the counter at designated bank branch or a SANEF agent.
How do I transfer money from my mobile wallet to my bank account?
Withdraw from Bank account to Mobile Money.
- Choose “2” transfer from Bank.
- Choose your bank.
- Enter “1” to choose account.
- Enter amount to withdraw.
- Enter MoMo Pin code.
- Press “1” to confirm and send.
How do I register for GTBank mobile transfer?
If you want to activate your GTBank transfer code on your phone, simply dial *737*2* Amount to send* ten digits account number#.
How can I open a mobile wallet?
What is wallet account?
Wallet Account or “Wallet” means the account set up and maintained for commercial or business purposes by you with the Bank for accessing the Wallet Services, which is associated with your User Account; “Wallet Services” means: Sample 1.
How do I register my wallet?
To register for the digital wallet: Click Sign Up. The Wallet – Mobile Verification screen appears….Wallet Registration – Prospect User
- In the Mobile Number field, enter the mobile number of the user.
- Click RECEIVE VERIFICATION CODE.
- The Verification screen appears. For more information click here.