What is LSSupportsOpeningDocumentsInPlace?
LSSupportsOpeningDocumentsInPlace. A Boolean value indicating whether the app may open the original document from a file provider, rather than a copy of the document.
What is Uifilesharing?
The first key is UIFileSharingEnabled , which enables iTunes sharing of files in your Documents folder. The second key is LSSupportsOpeningDocumentsInPlace , which grants the local file provider access to files in your Documents folder.
What is NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains?
NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains(_:_:_:) Creates a list of directory search paths. iPadOS 2.0+ macOS 10.0+
How do I view documents and data on iPhone?
Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item on the Browse screen. If you don’t see the Browse screen, tap Browse again. To view recently opened files, tap Recents at the bottom of the screen. To open a file, location, or folder, tap it.
Where do PDF files go on iPhone?
Your PDF will be available in the Books app on any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, as long as you’re signed into the same Apple ID and have iCloud Drive turned on for Books.
How do I use UIFileSharingEnabled?
To enable file sharing for your app, do the following:
- Add the UIFileSharingEnabled key to your app’s Info.
- Put whatever files you want to share in your app’s Documents directory.
- When the device is plugged into the user’s computer, iTunes displays a File Sharing section in the Apps tab of the selected device.
What is Nsdocumentdirectory?
This Documents directory allows you to store files and subdirectories your app creates or may need. To access files in the Library directory of your apps sandbox use (in place of paths above): [NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains(NSLibraryDirectory, NSUserDomainMask, YES) objectAtIndex:0]
How do you manage documents and Data on iPhone?
Steps to delete ‘Documents and Data’ from iCloud on iPhone:
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage. A complete list of apps appears that shows the storage space occupied by each.
- Click on the app for which you want to delete data.
- Click Edit.
- Click Delete All.
How do I find documents and data on iPhone?