What is Relias username?
Relias. Username is an email address: Example: [email protected].
How do I create a Relias account?
- First Name. Enter First Name.
- Last Name. Enter Last Name.
- Email Address. Email is required *Please use a valid email address.
- Password. Password is required. Password must be at least 8 alphanumeric characters and contain at least one number.
- Confirm Password. Confirm Password is required.
How do I reset my Relias?
How to Reset Your Password
- Navigate to your organization’s unique Relias website.
- Once you are on your organization’s Relias login page, click the “forgot your password” option.
- Once you enter in your information, an automatic email will be sent to your email address containing a security code.
How do I skip an online course?
To speed up a video, you are watching on a PC using Window Media Player, you can hit CTRL+SHIFT+G while the video is playing. This shortcut key makes the video play about 1.5 times the normal speed. Using the popular VLC Media Player, the shortcut key used to speed up the video is simply to hit the plus key.
How do I find my Relias organization ID?
Navigate to your organization’s unique Relias website. (example: https://companyname.training.reliaslearning.com). If you do not know your organization’s specific URL, please contact your organization’s Relias Administrator or your supervisor.
How do I reset my Relias health password?
How do I stop email Relias?
Q: How can I unsubscribe from your email list? A: You can unsubscribe from Relias Academy email by clicking the link at the bottom of marketing emails you receive from Relias Academy.
Are Relias and prophecy the same?
Prophecy offers hiring and onboarding assessment solutions to the healthcare industry. In April 2017, Advanced Practice Strategies (APS) was acquired by Relias. APS’ assessment-based solutions Prophecy and GNOSIS are now part Relias.
Can you do Relias on your phone?
Relias Learning, the leader in online training and compliance solutions for healthcare, today announced the launch of their first mobile app available for iOS and Android.