What is the synonym of strife?
Some common synonyms of strife are conflict, contention, discord, dissension, and variance.
Does strife mean struggle?
vigorous or bitter conflict, discord, or antagonism: to be at strife. a quarrel, struggle, or clash: armed strife. competition or rivalry: the strife of the marketplace.
How do you use fundamentally in a sentence?
(1) The book presents a fundamentally distorted picture. (2) Your idea is fundamentally wrong. (3) The thinking is good-hearted, but muddled and fundamentally unsound. (4) The conclusions of the report are fundamentally wrong .
What should I strive for in life?
10 Goals To Strive For In Life
- Save Up. It’s a broad goal and one that you really need to have.
- Get Some Sunshine. It should be a goal in life for you to get in as much travel as possible.
- Learn More Skills.
- Choose Yourself.
- Make Excellent Friends.
- Buy Something Meaningful.
- Invest In Your Health.
How do you use the word strive?
Strive sentence example
- I will strive to achieve individuality in every project we do.
- I will strive to overcome these problems.
- We must strive for the greatest authenticity possible.
- In other words, he must strive after likeness to God as he reveals himself in his Reason or in Christ.
What strife mean in the Bible?
b : an act of contention : fight, struggle. 2 : exertion or contention for superiority. 3 archaic : earnest endeavor.
What is the difference between variance and strife?
As nouns the difference between variance and strife is that variance is the act of varying or the state of being variable while strife is conflict, sometimes violent, usually brief or limited in scope.
What does constant strife mean?
1a : bitter sometimes violent conflict or dissension political strife. b : an act of contention : fight, struggle. 2 : exertion or contention for superiority.
What does trill mean in slang?
true and real
Trill is a blend of true and real, used in hip-hop slang for someone or something that is genuine and authentic.