Where can I dump furniture in Oahu?
- Kapaa – KAILUA. 100 Kapaa Quarry Road. Phone: 768-4248. HOURS OF OPERATION. Monday to Friday. 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Kawailoa – HALEIWA. 62-180 Kawailoa Road. Phone: 637-5511. HOURS OF OPERATION. Monday to Sunday.
- Keehi – HONOLULU. 606 Middle Street. Phone: 768-4884. HOURS OF OPERATION. Monday to Friday.
What does Honolulu do with garbage?
Most residential and general commercial trash is disposed of at H-POWER. Noncombustible construction and demolition (C&D) debris and industry wastes go directly to landfill. The Waimanalo Gulch Sanitary Landfill is one of two landfills on Oahu.
How do you dispose of paint on Oahu?
Place oil change boxes, sold in local retail stores, in trash container. – Pour liquid into a plastic bag with absorbent material, such as shredded newspaper, old rags or sawdust. Once liquid is absorbed, seal the bag, then throw away in trash can. Paints can be air dried in the can, then thrown away.
How do you dispose of batteries in Hawaii?
To recycle entire devices with the battery still inside (like laptops, cell phones, etc.), drop off at Aloha Overstock, T&N Computer Recycling or Best Buy. Regular alkaline (non-rechargeable) batteries can be safely disposed of with your regular refuse collection.
How do I dispose of a couch in Hawaii?
Call (844) 311-0204 or Book Online for Oahu Couch Disposal today.
How do you dispose of furniture in Hawaii?
The City provides for free collection of bulky items, such as furniture, appliances, and mattresses. Most appliances are recycled. If your items are still in good, useable condition, contact organizations such as Goodwill and Salvation Army first. Your bulky items are collected in two different types of trucks.
What does Hawaii do with their sewage?
Cesspools are used throughout Hawaii for the disposal of untreated sanitary waste. Discharge of raw, untreated sewage to a cesspool can contaminate oceans, streams and groundwater by releasing disease-causing pathogens and nitrates.
Where can I dispose of paint in Hawaii?
There are various locations that accept donations and/or sell reusable latex paint.
- Kona Habitat for Humanity ReStore, (808) 331-8010 call first (businesses & households welcome)
- Waimea Reuse Center at the Waimea Recycling & Transfer Station.
- Hale Aloha O Hilo Habitat for Humanity ReStore (Hilo), (808) 935-6677.
How do you dispose of a TV in Hawaii?
Electronic Device and Television Recycling Law
- E-Waste Collection Locations. 6/16/2021.
- County of Kauai. County Recycling Office Phone Number: 241-4841.
- City & County of Honolulu (Oahu)
- T & N Computer Recycling Services (operated by RRR Recycling Services Hawaii)
- Best Buy.
- Goodwill Hawaii.
- County of Maui.
- County of Hawaii.
Is Styrofoam recyclable in Hawaii?
Styrofoam Food Service Ware Ban Effective July 1, 2019 | Recycle Hawaii.