Where can I study Mandarin in Shanghai?
Mandarin Garden Language & Culture School (Puxi Center) Mandarin Garden is the biggest Chinese school in Shanghai with 8 years of history, they’re more than 6000 expats studying in our school with 200 certificated quality teachers.
Where is the best place to study Chinese?
LIST OF 10 BEST CITIES TO LEARN CHINESE IN CHINA
- Shanghai. Study in a Foreign Bubble.
- Hangzhou. Study Close to the City, Closer to Nature.
- Yangshuo. Immersively Learn Chinese in Nature.
- Xi ‘An. Learn Chinese in an Ancient City.
- Kunming. A Quiet Place to Study Chinese.
- Xiamen. Study Chinese by the Beach.
How can I study Chinese effectively?
Learning Chinese tones is essential, and there are many techniques you can use:
- Practice with native speakers. Encourage them to correct your pronunciation.
- Watch and listen to native speakers.
- Listen to Chinese music.
- Focus on grammar.
- Travel or study abroad.
- Practice speaking on your own.
- Study pinyin.
Can I go to China to learn Chinese?
China isn’t going anywhere and its influence on the world socially, culturally, and economically is only poised to grow in the coming years. If you want to stay ahead of the curve and learn Chinese language and culture, you time is well spent heading over to China to learn Chinese in a full-immersion environment.
Do you need to know Chinese to study in China?
You don’t need to be fluent in Chinese to study in China! Universities in China offer thousands of high-quality English-taught programs for international students.
Can I learn Chinese in 2 years?
FSI says you will need 88 weeks, somewhere between 1.5–2 years. Another yardstick is the Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK)—the standard proficiency test for Mandarin Chinese.
Do you need to speak Mandarin to study in China?
My answer to the question is: No, it is currently impossible to study in Mainland China for years in a row without learning any form of Chinese.
Do I need to know Mandarin to study in China?