Where is Sokkia total station made?
Table of Contents
It makes measurement instruments for the surveying, construction and industrial measurement industries….Sokkia.
|Atsugi, Kanagawa, Japan
|Number of employees
Is Topcon and Sokkia the same?
Sokkia and Topcon are the same company. Topcon seems to be taking more of the Sokkia technology than Sokkia of the Topcon.
Is Sokkia owned by Topcon?
Sokkia Canada is part of the survey-focused Sokkia brand. The company has a 100-year history and is owned and marketed by Topcon Positioning Systems, a United States-based division of Japanese manufacturer Topcon Corporation.
What is total station PDF?
Total stations are survey instruments capable of measuring the locational position of artifacts, architecture, and topography in archaeological sites and localities to a great degree of precision and accuracy.
Who makes Topcon?
Topcon Corporation (株式会社トプコン, Kabushiki-gaisha Topukon) is a Japanese manufacturer of optical equipment for ophthalmology and surveying….Topcon.
|US$ 57.8 million (FY 2013) (JPY 5.96 billion) (FY 2013)
|Number of employees
|3,977 (consolidated, as of March 31, 2014)
Which total station is best in India?
- Leica Total Station TS02 Plus R500.
- Leica TS01 Manual Total Station.
- Leica TS03 Manual Total Station.
- Leica Windows Total Station iCON Builder 60 R500.
- Sokkia CX 55 Total Station.
- Sokkia CX 65 Total Station. Total Station.
- Sokkia iM 55 Total Station. Total Station.
- Sokkia iM101 Manual Total Station. Total Station.
Which lens is used in total station?
All Nikon total stations, auto levels and theodolites come with a standard eyepiece lens. This lens has a magnification of 30X. The only exception is the DTM 322/322+ series total station that has a standard magnification of 33X.
What are the benefits of total station?
Advantages of Using Total Stations
- Field work is carried out very fast.
- Accuracy of measurement is high.
- Manual errors involved in reading and recording are eliminated.
- Calculation of coordinates is very fast and accurate.
- Computers can be employed for map making and plotting contour and cross-sections.